- 1 Our Top Pick for Bluetooth Snowmobile Helmet Review
- 1.1 Best Overall Helmet: Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet
- 1.2 Best Value for Money Helmet: FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
- 1.3 Best Cheapest Helmet: ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet
- 1.4 Best Stylish Helmet: FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet
- 1.5 Best Iconic Helmet: Torc T14BBluetooth Integrated Helmet
- 2 Features to Consider When Buying Bluetooth Snowmobile Helmet
- 3 Conclusion
Whether you are a regular snowmobile rider or you do it occasionally, staying safe is crucial. Thus, it becomes necessary to search for a snowmobile helmet that fits well, offers excellent coverage, and looks attractive.
But along with these features, there is one more thing you should look out for in your snowmobile helmet, i.e., Bluetooth support. With Bluetooth technology in your helmet, you can easily send and receive calls, listen to GPS navigation, and listen to your favorite songs.
Since you will be riding in extreme conditions, it’s important to get a Bluetooth snowmobile helmet that works perfectly and eases connectivity. So, here are our top five picks for the best Bluetooth snowmobile helmet.
Our Top Pick for Bluetooth Snowmobile Helmet Review
Best Overall Helmet: Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet
The Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet is the best overall Bluetooth snowmobile helmet on this list for all the right reasons. This sleek-looking helmet is not just light in weight but is also DOT, and ECE certified.
One impressive thing about this helmet is its 20% smaller size as compared to other snowmobile helmets. The Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet is neither bulky in size nor heavy in weight. Thus, it does not put a strain on the neck.
This compact helmet is made of DOT-certified thermoplastic alloy. Also, it comes with strategically placed air ventilation ports to keep the temperature under control. The high-tech ventilation system does not let the rider feel suffocated inside this compact helmet.
Additionally, the Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet also comes with glove-friendly waterproof controls and a noise-canceling microphone. It is also equipped with Bluetooth 2.0 technology supporting XM radio, phone, MP3, and GPS directions.
To overcome the fogging issue, this helmet has installed a fog-resistant and anti-scratch shield that keeps the field of view clear.
Talking about Bluetooth technology, The ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet is better than this helmet as it has Bluetooth 3.0 technology. However, the Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet comes with noise-canceling technology and glove-friendly controls.
- Class leading integrated system that allows for full A2DP functionality with phone, audio and peripheral...
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Venturi venting for the rear exhaust
- One button release mechanism for front chin bar
- Fully removable and machine washable inner liner
- ECE and DOT Certified, Meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 218
Best Value for Money Helmet: FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
Looking for an affordable helmet that is integrated with the latest features and technologies? If so, you can’t miss this FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet. This well-designed helmet is not just known for its stylish look but also for offering comfort.
To provide better safety, this helmet has a hard shell that is strong enough to protect the rider’s head from a massive accident.
Also, it comes with a microfiber liner that quickly locks the moisture and keeps the inside of the helmet cool and dry. This liner is removable and washable.
The FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet comes with three-dimensional air vents that prevent fogging and suffocation to maintain the airflow. The helmet is also light in weight and does not strain the neck.
It also comes with Bluetooth 3.0 technology that can support up to 1640 feet. The speaker can be paired with around three riders. Moreover, the helmet has noise suppression and echo cancellation technology. It also has one-touch control.
The FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet is better than the Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet as it has Bluetooth 3.0 technology in terms of Bluetooth technology. But unlike the Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet, this one does not have glove-friendly controls.
- ✪ [ DOT Modular Motorcycle Helmet ] FreedConn Bluetooth helmet supports max intercom range up to 1640 feet...
- ✪ [ 3.0 Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets ] Motorcycle helmet with Bluetooth 3.0 technology allows you to enjoy...
- ✪ [ Crystal Clear Sound Helmet Intercom ] Built in 2 premium speakers with full stereo sound. Advanced DSP...
- ✪ [ 1 Button Control Helmets Motorbike ] Bluetooth FM helmet supports hands-free call (answering, rejecting...
- ✪ [ Long Battery Life & UPGRADE Package ] 8 hours intercom talk time and 110 hours of standby. Upgrade...
Best Cheapest Helmet: ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet
Do you want a Bluetooth snowmobile helmet that is packed with useful features and fits into your budget? If so, you should pick the ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet.
This fully Bluetooth integrated helmet comes with a one-touch control for handling everything quickly. In addition, its Bluetooth 3.0 technology can be used to receive or send calls, listen to music, and GPS directions.
The ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet also has a noise-cancellation feature so that you can enjoy the best sound quality.
This helmet comes with an aerodynamic design for offering better comfort and safety, which makes it strong and increases the field vision. Additionally, it also has air vents to maintain the airflow inside the helmet.
The ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet has a flip-up design for providing ease to the rider. In addition, the entire helmet is DOT certified, and its visors are ECU certified.
The ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet is better than the FredConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet as it has excellent audio quality. But the Torc T27 Winter Modular Helmet is better than this helmet as it does not have an issue with the sun visor.
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology. 8 Hours of Talk Time and 110 Hours of Standby. Fully Washable Microfiber Liner and...
- One Touch Control for Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Calls and Redialing. Incoming Phone Call...
- Supports a Max distance of up to 1000 Feet Between Two Riders Using the Intercom. 2 High Quality Built-in...
- Meets or Exceeds DOT Safety Standards. DSP Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression Technology Offers High...
- Known issues with the Bluetooth System -- When the helmet Bluetooth system hasn’t been used for a long time,...
Best Stylish Helmet: FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet
Looking for a stylish Bluetooth snowmobile helmet that comes with a powerful battery? If so, you should get your hands on the FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet. It comes with a 600 mAh battery that can last for so many hours.
Like some other Bluetooth snowmobile helmets, this one also comes with one-touch control to make everything quick and easy. In addition, this one-button offers easy accessibility to MP3 music, FM radio, and GPS navigation.
Additionally, it also has a noise-cancellation feature, it offers a high-quality sound experience even at high speed, and it has strategic air vents to maintain the airflow.
Not to mention, the FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet comes with washable and removable inner linen to keep the helmet sweat-free and smell-free.
In terms of intercom range, the FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet is better than the ILM Bluetooth 3.0 Integrated Modular Sun Shield Helmet as it ranges up to 1640ft.
- 🎈 [Latest Bluetooth Helmet] FreedConn BM12 motorcycle helmet equipped Bluetooth 3.0 technology range up to...
- 📢 [Powerful Bluetooth helmet] One button control for hands-free call (AUTO receive/ reject/ last number...
- 🎧 [Noise Reduction Technology & Clear Sound Quality] BM12 helmet Bluetooth system with Advanced DSP echo...
- 💯 [Safety Certificate] Our motorcycle Bluetooth helmet meets or exceeds CE/ UL/ BQB & DOT Standards, please...
- 📩 [Perfect After-Sales Service] We have different sizes of liner, use fully washable microfiber material....
Best Iconic Helmet: Torc T14BBluetooth Integrated Helmet
Do you want a full-face helmet that is packed with unique features and looks super iconic? If so, the Torc T14BBluetooth Integrated Helmet should be your pick. It comes with a sleek design that looks great and is comfortable to wear.
It is integrated with Bluetooth 2.0 technology and has a powerful lithium battery. Additionally, it also has a dual stereo speaker, anti-noise microphone, supports multiple phone pairing, and offers 400 meters of intercom connectivity.
The Torc T14BBluetooth Integrated Helmet is made of a sturdy alloy shell; it has a drop-down visor system and comes with washable inner linen.
The FredConn Full-Face BM-12 Helmet is better than this helmet when it comes to intercom range as it ranges till 1640ft. But the Torc T14BBluetooth Integrated Helmet comes with a lithium battery.
- Bluetooth Integrated Shell
- Dual Density EPS with Intermediate Oval Profile
- Smooth Lock drop-down visor system. Outer shell material-Advanced thermo polymer alloy shell
- Fully removable and machine washable inner liner
- ECE and DOT Certified
Features to Consider When Buying Bluetooth Snowmobile Helmet
If you want to get your hands on one of the best Bluetooth snowmobile helmets, you should consider some essential aspects.
Snowmobile helmets that meet the DOT or ECE safety ratings are the ones that should be your pick. It’s because these helmets can offer better protection than those that do not have this safety rating.
A Bluetooth snowmobile helmet’s safety rating is at the back. So, don’t forget to check it.
A helmet with well-placed air vents is a better option as it can easily keep the helmet’s temperature under control. Also, air vents can maintain the optimum flow of fresh and clean air.
Bluetooth snowmobile Helmets with strategically placed air vents can also keep fog under control. It means your vision won’t get blocked due to fog while riding.
If you don’t want to strain your neck or head, make sure that your helmet is light in weight and strong enough to keep you protected.
A lightweight Bluetooth snowmobile helmet is comfortable to wear and does not cause headaches or makes the rider feel uncomfortable.
Most of the snowmobile helmets available in the market come with a breath guard so that the rider doesn’t feel suffocated. Breath guards also keep the cold air away from the rider.
An ideal Bluetooth snowmobile helmet is neither too tight nor loose. Likewise, a perfect snowmobile helmet should neither slip nor slide.
Also, a helmet should have a broader field of vision so that rider’s view doesn’t get blocked.
You can consider these a few things to get your hands on one of the best range of Bluetooth snowmobile helmets. Along with this, you can also look for some extra things in your helmets like a retractable sun visor, lenses, and helmet size.
To avoid confusion, you can also choose from any of the helmets that are mentioned above.