- 1 Our Top ATV Helmets for Adults Reviews
- 1.1 Best Overall ATV Helmet for Adults: O’Neal 0817-503 Style Sierra II Helmet
- 1.2 Best Cheap ATV Helmet for Adults: AHR H-VEN20 DOT Outdoor MX Helmet
- 1.3 Best Value for Money ATV Helmet for Adults: GLX Unisex-Adult GX11 Helmet
- 1.4 Best Versatile ATV Helmet for Adults: Motorcycle Motocross – YEMA YM-915
- 1.5 Best Aerodynamic ATV Helmet for Adults: ILM Adult ATV Motocross Off-Road
- 2 Features to consider when buying ATV Helmets for Adults
- 3 Conclusion
Are you tired of replacing your ATV helmet often? Do you feel like the one you have doesn’t protect you enough? If nodding, this article about the best ATV helmets for adults is worth your time.
It discusses the five best helmets worth buying as they are durable, safe, and comfortable, just but to mention a few. So, let’s dive into the reviews and buying guides right away.
Our Top ATV Helmets for Adults Reviews
Best Overall ATV Helmet for Adults: O’Neal 0817-503 Style Sierra II Helmet
This O’Neal ATV helmet is an amazing option for anyone looking for an excellent performance. Regardless of whether you like on-road or off-road riding, it remains an ideal companion. For instance, its material is ABS which gives it the robustness to handle any impact.
Its inner lining absorbs moisture for the sake of the rider’s comfort. It is also removable and washable for easy maintenance. Thanks to its vent holes, its ventilation couldn’t get better. Sweaty, hot rides, therefore, become a thing of the past.
Its padded chin strap makes it comfortable while preventing it from falling off. Its visor coupled with a tinted shield and the full windscreen protects you from the sun. The shield is also UV resistant and adjustable.
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- Weight: 1590G ( 50G)
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated face shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
Best Cheap ATV Helmet for Adults: AHR H-VEN20 DOT Outdoor MX Helmet
If you own an ATV, dirt bike, or motocross and need an affordable yet high-quality helmet, the AHR H-VEN20 Helmet is an ideal choice. It meets all the safety standards, thus earning it the DOS approval. It also shelters you from the sun for a comfortable ride.
The ABS material makes it quite durable and lightweight at the same time. Besides that, its EPS liner and thick and soft to make it as comfortable as possible. The liners are also removable and washable for easy cleaning and hygiene.
The excellent ventilation also takes its comfort to a whole new level. Its adjustable buckle makes it a perfect fit
- [AHR H-VEN20 Off Road Helmet]: Meets or exceeds DOT safety standards to ensure your safety, offering a top...
- [Lightweight & Comfortable]: Upgraded lightweight ABS shell with a thick, high density fully vented EPS liner,...
- [Ventilation System]: provides sufficient air flow, making the driving experience comfortable. If you need to...
- [Adjustable Quick Release Buckle]: Buckle on the chin strap for easy getting on and off, allows to adjust...
- [Easy Cleaning]: Removable and washable liner & cheek pad for easy to clean with mild soap water, renewing...
Best Value for Money ATV Helmet for Adults: GLX Unisex-Adult GX11 Helmet
No one wants an extra load over their heads in the form of a helmet, all in the name of protecting themselves if an accident ever occurred. That’s most likely why this GLS Unisex-Adult helmet is relatively lightweight. Therefore, whether you need to do a short ride or plans to go for a long one, the helmet will remain comfortable regardless.
Its EPS form absorbs any impact perfectly to protect your head and surroundings, including the face, nose, and jaw. In addition, thanks to its removable breath guard, the shield never gets foggy since it reroutes your breath as you ride. Its interior is also removable and washable for freshness whenever a need arises.
Thanks to its quick-release chain strap, the ATV helmets for adults fit perfectly without wobbling as you ride. In addition, its chin curtain reduces noise and wind turbulence, enhancing comfort further.
- Boasting a compact, aerodynamic DOT shell design with sharp and aggressive styling for impeccable impact...
- Multiple conscientiously designed ventilation panels effective in streamlining the cooling process to assist...
- Trendsetting springs for precise functionality ensuring a superior wind and water sealant layer. Unique 3D...
- Removable Breath Guard rerouting the rider’s breath to reduce shield fogging. Inserted Chin Curtain designed...
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material that absorbs sweat without compromising...
Best Versatile ATV Helmet for Adults: Motorcycle Motocross – YEMA YM-915
Do you own a mountain bike, street bike, dirt bike, off-road bike, or ATV? Regardless of your answer, no need to worry because the YEMA ATV helmet is quite versatile. As a matter of fact, each part of the helmet is made of high-quality material. For example, the material of the shell is ABS for durability.
Its multi-layer EPS has a high density enough to give you much comfort when wearing it. Besides that, it is breathable, ensuring that you hardly sweat when riding. Moreover, it is easy to put on and take off, thanks to its quick-release buckle. On the other hand, its reinforced chin strap puts it in place.
- Outstanding Materials: Aerodynamic ABS Shell, Multi-density EPS, Reinforced Chin Strap, Quick Release Buckle.
- Designed with Multiple Air Vents and Removable Inner Linings to Ensure Breathable and Comfortable Wearing...
- Durable Aerodynamic Helmet Suits Atv, Mtv, Dirt Bike, Motorcycle, Mountain Bike, Touring, Dual Sports and...
- DOT Certified for Safety - Meets or Exceeds FMVSS -218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag.
Best Aerodynamic ATV Helmet for Adults: ILM Adult ATV Motocross Off-Road
If you are a fan of off-road riding, this ILM ATV helmet is an excellent choice. Its ABS shell ensures that it protects you against impact even when you fall on rocks. After all, the terrain can get quite rough when riding off-road.
It is aerodynamic hence ideal for outdoor riding adventures, including dual sports and touring. Furthermore, the fact that it has DOT approval means that it meets all the standard requirements of a helmet.
Its inner linings are comfortable and breathable since comfort is essential. To improve the comfort further, it offers enough ventilation. Its sun visor ensures that the sun doesn’t bother you either. It fits perfectly, and its quick-release buckle makes it easy to put on or take off.
- Meet or exceeds FMSS-218 and DOT safety standards, the adult ATV motorcycle helmet is made of quality ABS...
- Designed with multiple air vents and removable inner linings to ensure breathable and comfortable wearing...
- Adjustable sun visor provides better visibility, allowing riders to rotate the shield to block the blinding...
- Quick release buckle on the chin strap helps wearers easily take off and put on helmets, meanwhile makes...
- Durable aerodynamic helmet suits ATV, motocross,street bike,dirt bike, motorcycle, mountain bike, touring,...
Features to consider when buying ATV Helmets for Adults
Remember that the need to buy the right helmet is undeniable. It would be best to get value for your money, and these features will help you achieve that. Check them out!
It would be annoying to use an uncomfortable helmet, especially if going for a long or off-road ride. Therefore, don’t make the mistake of overlooking the comfort of the ATV helmet you take home. It is advisable to go for one with a soft EPS lining.
It should be breathable in addition to absorbing moisture if the wearer starts sweating. The padding should also be enough to facilitate the necessary comfort.
You get to wear ATV helmets for adults to protect you in case of an impact, usually after an accident. Therefore, it wouldn’t make sense to wear one if that’s not what it offers. To ensure that the product you are taking home is perfect for the job, pay attention to the certifications.
An excellent example is the DOT approval which shows that it meets or exceeds all the minimum standard requirements. It is one perfect way of knowing that the helmet will protect you if there is a huge impact.
Otherwise, you may also wear a hat and jump on your bike since it is no different from a low-quality helmet.
The Right Fit
A proper fit has several benefits as far as ATV helmets for adults are concerned. For instance, it is not too tight hence comfortable. But, on the other hand, you don’t want a small helmet since it will press your head, face, jaw, and neck.
On the other hand, one that’s too loose doesn’t offer ample protection in case of a crash. It also keeps moving, which is also quite annoying and uncomfortable. Therefore, consider the size of your head for the right fit.
Ventilation is also an important feature. It ensures that you stay dry with little or no sweating when riding. Look for a helmet with slots and vents for enough airflow. Equally important, ensure that it is breathable, and that will make it comfortable.
It is also essential to consider the material of the helmet as well. The best options include ABS, fiberglass, carbon fiber, and polycarbonate. The material determines how strong the helmet will be and since there are high chances of huge impact, the stronger, the better.
Its material also determines whether it will be light or heavy, which is also essential. You also want a durable one to avoid replacing it often to save money and time.
Therefore, when choosing your helmet, consider its material given its significant role in determining the product’s quality, sturdiness, and durability.
There are many high-quality helmets available which means you have no reason to risk your life as a rider. You can always grab one to protect you in case of an accident. It often results in a huge impact, and ATV helmets for adults ensure that you are prepared when it happens. After all, better safe than sorry.